COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think
Computer science is a flexible tool that this is vital in many disciplines, students will appreciate how
learning to program can benefit them in the path they chose.
To provide technical and scientific knowledge needed for the professional and academic goals
of our students.
Our objective in computer science is to educate the computer professionals in academics who
- Understand the fundamental principles of computer science and continue to develop their technical skills.
- Provide advance education research development creative efforts in science and technology.
|Name||Mr. Arul Magi Raj|
|Qualification||B.Sc.(Chemistry), M.Sc.(Chemistry), M.Sc.(Information Technology)
M.Phil.(Computer Science), B.Ed., M.Ed., M.L.IS., M.B.A.(Project Management)
|Designation||Assistant Professor in Information and Communicationn Technology (ICT)|
- On Inclusion Beyond Borders(ICI-2017) at school of Behavioural MG University, Kottayam, Kerala.
International workshop Attended:
- “Educational Technology “organized by St. Christopher’s College of Education, Funded by United Board for christian Higher Education in Asia.
National level conference Attended:
- “Technology Enhanced Class Room” organized by the Kavery College of Education, Mecheri, salem.
National colloquium Attended:
- “Mechanics of thesis writing” organized by the Department of Educational Planning and Administration Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai.
National Workshop Attended:
- “Computational Concept of Cyber Security” at Jeppiaar Engineering College, Chennai.
- “Human Values Development Programme” at Women’s Christian College, Chennai.
- “How to do a Good Ph.d ? “Organized by Center for Aerospace Research (CASR) and Department of Aerospace Engineering, MIT campus, Anna University, Chennai.
- “Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS)” organized by Department of Pedagogical Sciences Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai.
Students who have the following degree are eligible to undergo this course.
- B.Sc or M. Sc – Computer science
- B. C. A or M. C. A
- B.Sc or M.Sc – Information technology
- B. E or B. Tech – CSE or IT